2012/07/19

SUCCESS - YOURS TO BE PRECISE

LAW OF ATTRACTION - MASTERMIND
SUCCESS - YOURS TO BE PRECISE

Hi  (Name withheld to protect identity - a marketer)
Was very happy to see that you follow my writings. By the way have you read my MasterMind ? Reading all others’ articles never got me anywhere until I authored my book and learnt the law of attraction in the correct way. When I wrote those 150 plus articles … I had no hesitation in putting them up on my site for free … for I know perfectly well that others will never understand how to make it work until they had read my book MasterMind. My plan to earn millions cannot be sabotaged that easily. I’ll explain …. do you understand Internet marketing ... so its like those marketers giving you an endless amount of free stuff when you buy their products .. but till date I have not found a single useful one for me. That’s fair to them... same as its fair for me. So buy MasterMind and read it and it will make more sense to you … in that you will be able to see the progress I have seen and make those principles work.
That’s how life works .. you cannot take shortcuts with something as important as this .. and hope and pray that it works .. for it just won’t. The object of those articles are to chronicle my progress and be the base for the next part of my progress … that is ..teaching … for I understand the Law of Attraction much much better than a whole lot of people I know and a lot more aspects of it too. I am intrinsically not lazy and have kept up my learning and analyzing the law to the point that it sometimes proves a royal pain in the butt. But that’s how life is … as above so below .. you get it.
Roda latest post..SECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION – MASTERMINDMy Profile
http://www.createspace.com/3452539


No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME