2014/06/01

MARKETING ANYWAY YOU LIKE IT

The myths about building a list ... e-mail marketing /social marketing, etc etc. Now I run my biz online ... so traffic is about the only way to achieve this goal .. but the devil is in all minds as per the past .. so which devil are you going to trust to buy your product.  You see I was instantly taken up by internet marketing thinking it to be a way to earn money but there was so much I learnt simply learning to market. Oh I truly came from goodness and wanted people to benefit by buying the products I marketed and even got suckered into buying quite a few products myself.  In doing so I saw many patterns ... all the top marketers kept trading their e-mail lists or started joining forces when their own lists would not buy from them. There was Eben Pagan promoting Jeff Johnson and Andy Jenkins piling on with Mike Filsaime and why they sold more is simply because they kept tempting customers with recycled old products as freebies. And they understood the human psyche well ... most don't want to work hard for these internet marketing products do require a high degree of skill and it takes time to succeed.  Nothing wrong with the products.  And the human psyche of wanting more by paying less cannot be trusted to see their own good when a perfectly good formula comes along but sticking to their guns of charging high dollar for a top notch product ... namely me and my product MasterMind.  Its an expensive book and is definitely not for the ditherers and the Uncle Scrooges of the world.  God is just and justice ... the rod that straightens life by keeping itself out of you ... an ability to flick the rod at will.  This is what I saw ... God through my mind taught me to bend the devil at will .... my words the justice for my life.  Truth is the biggest leveller ... a beggar and a king must all bow to the same god for that is their truth.
All must come .. willingly .. unwillingly ... or dragged to the altar they must bend too.  I saw the devil take a royal tumble ... Time .. BBC .. Upworthy .. so many online portals simply chronicling the unworthy deeds of man and I was shown the devil hiding and working through spirit ... God showed me his alter-ego the devil mind and how I could make mincemeat out of them .... how they derailed lives ... how deep was their bitterness at their life .. they just did not care. Which is after all the biggest punishment of all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME