2014/07/24

A CONVERSATION IN TRUST OF GOODNESS

Hello new friend are you doing?
gr8 ... fine

good

am brown morgan from united state of America buth currently in kabul for peace keeping mission

i really love to know you if you don't mine

where are you from

what is your name
my name is Roda and I am a writer on spirituality

ok
I live in India

nice name

ok
I am a zoroastrian .. but my name in greek means a rose

ok
pl read my website http://www.mastermindbyrodalangrana.com when you have the time
it will give you what your name is peace

thank you
you're welcome

i will go true your webb

thank you
we attract what we need and the good lord bring it to you

who is the good lord?
the one that lives in your mind and wants to make a good life for only you
in other words ... you yourself

friend i don't understand what you mean
the mind of us is capable of being good and bad ... when we choose good we attract more and more good and that begins to change things in our life to good. You are creeating good in your life through the choices you make in your life. Stick to good like glue and you will find that life must give you the worth of your goodness

ok
my best wishes that life give you everything you deserve

what do you want to give me in life
it is not possible for any body else to give anything but blessings and good wishes

ok

please new friend can you tell me were you coming from?
India

are

i know are from india

what i mean what is your point?
I am a writer so I sell what I write .. my books sell on Amazon.com

the reason why i ask i still get you wrong
why pl explain
I generally do not befriend anybody on facebook .. but spirit keeps sending me people to friend ... maybe god feels you needed my help so he brought you here.
god tells me don't judge a stranger and I try my best to follow .. though it is difficult too sometimes

really?

please don't angry with me who is your god
yes that's true .. you may be a sceptic considering the kind of work you are currently in .... but you can make another life for yourself if you so desire .... in peace with your family
my god I communicate in mind and has no name
we are spiritual beings and all the names of all the gods are ourselves in our past lives ... when you know that you never search for any god outside of your own mind .. there is where all the goodness of you as a god lies
many secrets have been with held from man thus not allowing him to see himself in his true form .. as a god .. when you accept that .. you will never kill, never hurt .. never maim anybody for whatever you need is yours for the asking.
your name tells you that you are a creature of peace .. you have that power ... buy my book MasterMind and ask all the questions of all the things that trouble you and you need truthful answers to. Your mind will show the way

am so sorry for keeping you waiting?

I was a bit afraid to start a conversation with a total stranger but when I saw the person was from the US army and posted in Kabul .... I realised that I had to raise my vibration and do the good expected of me.  After I posted it here ... I once again looked at the last line and was trying to figure it out .. when god sent me one of his many messages .... he was talking to me directly about my work and was apologetic for holding on to MasterMind's success ... I never look over my shoulder once goodness has been restored to me.  All is well when god is in the world.
Chat Conversation End

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME