2014/09/26

PROTECT YOUR MIND .. EVERYTHING YOU OWN IS IN IT ... MasterMind

Jay Boyer and John S. Rhodes jay@jjfast.com Unsubscribe

Sep 4 (2 days ago)
to me
On August 6th, at 2:38PM, my wife 
sent me a Skype message.

She said, "Something's wrong with my
computer... I'm really scared about this!"

I figured it was something minor. No big
deal, easy to fix.

But then --

What I saw on her screen sent a cold 
chill down my spine. On the screen was
a ransom note from a Russian gang. My
wife's entire hard drive was locked down.

...and if we didn't pay their ransom, we'd
never get her machine running again. No
more password files, no bank data, none
of her emails... It was a brick.

And then the worst thing happened.

I remember feeling so disgusted and angry,
but also literally sick to my stomach --

I realized that all of our family photos and 
vacation and holiday videos were now
gone forever... 

HELD FOR $500 RANSOM. And, if we 
didn't pay in 43 hours, the price would go
to $1,000. 

** My wife broke down, sobbing... **

As you can certainly imagine, I was numb.
Head spinning, round and round. Dizzy...

Cyber thugs had seriously hurt my business.
More importantly, we lost family treasures.

Impossible to replace!

Well, there is more to my story and I really
need to tell you (and show you!) what I did
to fix everything. 

I don't want you to EVER go through the 
pain and agony that I experienced, and that
caused my wife to cry for an hour...

Tomorrow I'm going to show you what I 
learned to ensure that this NEVER happens
again...

...and the steps YOU can take to protect 
your own precious digital photos, home 
videos, documents, and the rest of the files 
on your computer.

Register here for tomorrow's training:


Jay also has an important story to share. He
almost lost everything, but one small "tweak"
saved his bacon. (You have to see it.)

And, we've got some software to show you
that PROTECTS your digital life... data, files,
images, videos, photos... everything!  

(And it's not what you think.)

~ John

P.S. - If you think an external hard drive will
protect you, I'm sorry. That's what I was 
using but it... did... not... help! Everything
got locked down, even that drive.

P.P.S. - Can I at least give you a gift today?

It's a 27-page PDF...

"Top 10 Ways to Protect Your Computer 
Against Viruses & Malware" 

Register now, and you'll see the link for it
on the Thank You page, OK?

_________________________________

Hi Jay and John ... having been following you guys for ages and thought it was payment time. Let me share a secret with you .. the stuff you wrote about happens ... in minds !!!! and when you keep your vibrations right .... stuff like this can simply not happen.  I am an author of a book titled MasterMind and it costs peanuts considering that when you have read a dozen times .. its a teeny tiny book just about a 100 odd pages but it packs quite a whopper.

To tell you the truth I have skimmed off a lot of knowledge from you guys .. so when I read the above sad story .. I wanted to reach out through my expertise and share its existence with you. Never again let a circumstance get you down or make you feel impotent.  Learn to create the right affirmations after you have studied my book for a while .. then forget about it for it has the potential to protect minds from being hacked. That is where the real danger lies.


fix the problem here 

http://www.mastermindbyrodalangrana.com
http://www.createspace.com/3452539
http://www.amazon.com/Roda-Langrana/e/B00AQJ9NZ8



regards ... Roda






No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME