2012/04/02

SOME TRUTHS ON INTERNET MARKETING

Its funny how truth always manages to prevail .... do let me go back in time to explain how this works ... so you learn too. Everybody's circumstances are different but when you read a few there is bound to be one that goes directly to the root of your problem and provides its answer. When I began teaching myself internet marketing about a couple of years back .. it was purely for the joy of mastering technology and maybe earning a little. I truly believed it was easy even as I watched with some amount of sceptism at the vastness of the numbers being earned online .. imagining with some hesiancy.... that when someone else is able to do it so why not me. I'd just earn a little bit and I'd be happy with that. So I watched video after video with screenshots of large sums of money and I would look on with a bored expression ... as if to say ... as if I believe all that you say. But despite that I could not stop trying to get my share of money.

Just this morning I was thinking how amazing life is ... for when you don't have what you want .. you doubt its potential ... but there is a spark in you that tells you .. keep on trying .. don't give us so easily ... the next time you'll surely make money. And that was my reality about 6 months back for that is when I earned my first commission on one product and it was a healthy 286$. 

Now I have changed sides and I am on the side of  the believers and achievers ... the ones who have not allowed anything to waylay their success and so I receive.

I have only one very important message to share with you re my success and because I speak the truth .. you ought to listen to me.
You may only achieve success when you believe in its possibility and link to your inner self ... the voice in your head that will always guide you sincerely. For great skills are not necessary from anybody to achieve even a modicum of success right away.
Its only when you go with goodness of heart and right spirit that the magic happens and heaven opens its vaults for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME