2012/04/04

TEACH YOU STUFF I KNOW .....FOR FREE ON TRAFFIC

This ... ma deah ... is one of the most difficult skills to learn. I have a lot of my sites on Google ... yeah the same Google that is constantly being given a bad name ... and let me tell you one thing straight off ... sometimes its for different reasons ... maybe to keep the competition low ... or because they were not meeting best practices for business online and were cracked down on. People rarely like to blame themselves .. its always the tools that are faulty ... get what I mean ?

I too got a bit of a jolt on my alexa rankings when google transferred all my free blogs from .com to .in but that I guess that is the price for progress.

Building your site for traffic does need a lot of hard work in the beginning but then eventually it pays off. 

Some activity on all these areas that I mention below are a necessity if you wish to see your site on google's first page

            1) get it listed in google
            2) submit your sites regularly to search engines
                as you write new articles .. submit them
            3) join social networking sites
            4) build many blogs on the same subject .. i.e. begin in 1 niche and
                stick around till you master it ... one website with many blogs
                on the same subject ... makes your site viral . I have seen the
                power of this myself for my sites have received million plus visitors
                without 1 cent spent on buying traffic ...but a lot of hard work
                from my end was necessary as this is time consuming
            5) when you pick a subject that you like and enjoy .. you'll be able to
                write them on your own and work will be pleasure
            6) the articles can be spaced out - the main key to making your site
                viral is regular content that is nicely written . for then people
                will come back to read and GOOGLE WILL SEND TRAFFIC TO YOU.
            7) The most vital of all .... what are you selling ... is it a genuine
                 and good product that will help your customer . If so ... then 
                 you have captured your market and your customers are your 
                 flock whom you will nurture to their success through it. You have
                 won over God to your side and success is yours for the picking.

Actually this is what I did ... for when I began I did not wish to spend too much money for I was all of 55 and living a retired life. So I opted to spend time to learn as I had to give one or the other ... money or time. I also had altruistic reasons for beginning internet marketing. I wanted to do charity so it was imp not to waste money. You will see that I market from simple blogs and yet I earn money. That happens when you change your inner self to encompass the world in your circle of influence.

Market products by signing up for a clickbank account (its free) and learn your way to making sales. Don't make this your only source of income for sometimes if you have less skills (as I did when I started online) you will need to pick up some skills along the way. Paypal is a place to receive your payments online.

For any questions .. please do leave a comment below and I shall try to reply.









No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR QUESTIONS AND VIEWS ARE WELCOME